Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
INVOICE ORDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payments are to be made in Indian Rupee. Unless otherwise specified, all invoices are due on purchase order from buyer. PRICES INVOICED WILL BE THOSE IN EFFECT AT TIME OF SHIPMENT. Seller reserves the right to place a charge on past due accounts at the highest rate permitted by law.
- Seller do not warrant equipment, as seller is not manufacture and is only a supplier of goods. That Seller does not in any manner whatsoever warrant seals or packing materials in equipment handling.
- Seller's liability, including that for breach of contract, negligence, strict liability in tort, or otherwise, for its products and Buyer's exclusive remedy is limited to hundred rupees or cost of good sold whichever is lower.
- Seller shall not be liable to Buyer for any loss or damage suffered by Buyer directly or indirectly, as a result of Seller's failure to deliver or delay in delivering the equipment or failure to perform, or delay in performing, any other term or condition hereof, where such failure or delay is caused by fire, flood, natural disaster, labor trouble (including without limitation strike, slowdown and lockout), war, riot, civil disorder, embargo, government regulations or restrictions of any and all kinds, interruption of or delay in transportation, power failure, inability to obtain materials and supplies, accident, explosion, act of God or other causes of like or different character beyond Seller's control and the time for delivery specified herein shall be extended during the continuance of such conditions and for a reasonable time thereafter.
- The risk of loss or destruction of, or damages to, the product shall be on Buyer from delivery of the product to Buyer or carrier, whichever first occurs.
- Products ordered are not subject to cancellation without charge.
- The purchase of the product does not entitle Buyer to employ the same with any patented process except where Buyer is expressly authorized in writting to use such process.
- Buyer at its own expense, shall defend any suit brought against him on the ground that use of the product for the intended purpose or purposes, as furnished by Seller infringes any patent in effect on the purchase date and buyer shall pay the amount of any judgment that may be awarded against seller.
- Title to the products supplied hereunder, to any and all accessories hereto and substitutions therefor, shall remain in Seller as a security interest until Buyer has completed payment of the purchase price, plus accrued interest, if any, and fully performed all the terms and conditions hereof.
- Any purchase order received by Seller shall be construed to be a written acceptance of offer to sell. Buyer shall purchase equipment only on the Seller’s terms and conditions.
- Seller reserves the right to terminate the contract created upon acceptance of this offer to sell it.
- Buyer cannot terminate the contract created upon acceptance of his offer, if Buyer shall attempt to terminate without Seller's consent or shall otherwise repudiate this contract, Buyer shall be liable to Seller for all of Seller's costs and other commitments incurred to date of repudiation, plus Seller's incidental damages, plus the profit Seller would have made from full performance of this contract.
- No modification hereof shall be binding upon Seller unless such modification is in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of Seller. If any part hereof is contrary to, prohibited by, or deemed invalid under applicable laws or regulations, such provision shall be deemed inapplicable and omitted to the extent contrary, prohibited or invalid, but the remainder shall not be less invalid and shall be given effect so far as possible, and the entire understanding between the parties hereto is set forth herein and any promises, representations, warranties or guarantees not herein contained shall have no force and effect unless in writing signed by Seller and Buyer.
- Both buyer and seller agree to settle all disputes arise from this invoice through arbitration and sole arbitrator will be Rohit choudhary resident of 74 navranag nagar Beawar Dist. Ajmer Rajasthan. And buyer agree that all dispute will be subjected to Beawar Dist. Ajmer Rajasthan jurisdiction only.
- SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY FOR ANY EXPENSE, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS (INCLUDING DEATH) OR TO PROPERTY OR THINGS OF WHATSOEVER KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, PRODUCTION, INCREASED COST OF OPERATION, OR SPOILAGE OF MATERIAL ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, SELLER'S EQUIPMENT OR PRODUCTS FOR ANY PURPOSE, EXCEPT AS HEREIN PROVIDED.